Friday, January 21, 2011

Why Marriage is great

I am so lucky, I am married. I found a great girl, did some shit that got her wet for me, sealed the deal and took her to the alter. YEY ME! Did the honeymoon shit, had some laughs got a dog, realized the dog was lame, got another dog. Other dog is a moron. So did I make the right decision?

Here is my life now:

AIIIGHKKE (My best Heather, or Shawn voice) how do I turn on the DVD player?
-- Turn it on, insert disk, press play
I DON'T GET IT!
-- What steps have you taken?
OH I figured it out

Questions I hear every day that I had the priveledge hearing from my mom every day of Junior High, I miss you Lesher
1. Pick up your clothes
2. Clean your sink
3. Did you feed the dogs (I do every goddamn morning, so you don't need to ask again)
4. That doesn't match
5. Do I match? (Ironic because of the question above huh)

Food
This is the exact fucking conversation I have every night

H: What do you feel like?
I: I don't care, you are the picky one, you choose
H: I don't know
I: How about breakfast for dinner
H: No, you always want that
I: Yes and you don't so I want it for a change
H: List something else
I: Moose - No; Chicken - No; hamburger - No; Llama - No; Tuna - No; Hunter - No
H: What about pork tenderloin
I: Anything works, I DON'T CARE
H: Want to go out?
I: Please just choose something
H: I like chocolate
I: NO, choose a real dinner
H: Why are you mean to me?

I am so lucky....

1 comment:

  1. I am the new biggest fan of the Weather in Walden! It's my life with a few subtle differences.

    ReplyDelete