Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mangina

Is a mangina a good or a bad thing? Lets say hypothetically you win a competition to have the best mangina... what does that mean? Is it a compliment or notice that you have some work to do?

My neighbors have to think I am crazy. I built a rail to ski in the backyard. So I didn't want to get hurt so I put my helmet, my hockey elbow pads, and my carharts overalls on. The overalls were way too hot, so I then just wore a shirt under them. What would someone who doesn't ski even begin to think about that?

Conversation of my neighbors
Bob: "So he is out there dressed up like he is herding cattle, but he is wearing a helmet"
Jane : "Maybe he has a brain injury"
Bob: "Why would someone with a brain injury slide down a piece of railing for a fence?"
Jane: "Maybe he is hopped up on crack cocaine"
Bob: "I hate kids, they are so stupid and will ruin this country"
Jane: "I bet he used shrooms and thinks that the magical squirrels are trying to eat his brains, so he put a helmet on. Then he built a little mountain to get away from the squirrels and put that rail in front of it so that the little squirrel paws would get stuck to the pole. Then once he has trapped enough magical squirrels he slides down the pole and kills them"
Bob: "Sounds plausible to me"

I totally bet my neighbors think I am crazy

1 comment: