Friday, March 18, 2011

Shejuan

My conversation I had with Shawn earlier

me:  So if you are really gay, who are you gay with? Who are your types of guys?
 Shawn:  fiene of course
 me:  Really? That is the kind of guy you like? I would have pegged you as someone who is tough...
 Shawn:  ok brandon
 me:  What do you want to do to Brandon?
 Shawn:  everything
when i saw him throw that boot at the cabbie
i got so wet
 me:  Really...
I guess this explains quite a bit about you
Does this explain why Jess treats you like her bitch?
 Shawn:  yes
it does
 me:  So you admit that your wife just pushes you around?
Ever consider her using a strap on?
 Sent at 10:25 AM on Friday
 Shawn:  sometimes
 me:  Wow, this really firms up some suspicions I had about you
 Shawn:  glad we had this chat
 me:  Anything else you would like to go on the blog?
Anything about Parker?
 Shawn:  that's all
 
Poor Poor Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment