Monday, March 21, 2011

Movie Night in Salt Lake

I am a happy little camper over here in Salt :Lake City. It is so nice, the mountains make me feel like I am in Denver West.

What should I do when I am here by myself? hmm lets go see a movie that Heather never will see. Now that doesn't really nail down any movie you say to me. Heather usually hits up the 10 AM Sunday cinema for her movies. So I head down to the local cinema, get my ticket and grab a nice seat.

So I now need to put myself in the mind of the lady sitting next to me in the theater.

Here is my background: I am not terribly atractive, definately let my gym membership lapse, my husband is wearing a backwards KC Royals hat, and I have a 3 year old daughter.

So what movie do I want to watch on a Saturday Evening at 7 PM? Hmmm how about Battle Los Angeles. I remember my French teacher taught me that Battle means 'beautiful' and Los Angeles means 'the Lakers' so 'beautiful Lakers' must be a tearjerker about Kobe raping some girl.

So I get the pleasure of her having to listen to her shush her 3 year old through the whole movie and tell her daughter how bad she was behaving. I really wanted to harness my inner Tyson and yell "YOU ARE THE WORST PARENT IN THE WORLD!!! GET OUT!!"

So needless to say I have found the world's worst parents, but the movie was pretty good. I would highly recomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment